[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Modules on the Website?

Modules on the Website?

Help on what each R4 Module does, and an attempt to document them properly

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Modules on the Website?

Postby gimal » Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:59 am

i can't get the modules to download on the web page anymore. It worked the day i got the beta which was just a few days ago. Now i can't get any and there are a few really cool looking ones i want to try
gimal

Postby rabidhamster » Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:51 pm

All the ones on that bit of the website will be in the next beta release of R4 (some of them needed extra textures that weren't in the original release. If anyone contributes scenes, they will be downloadable, and i'll make it obvious thats the case.

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby rabidhamster » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:01 pm

The new beta is out. All scenes you saw on that page are now included
rabidhamster
Site Admin

So where are the shortcuts?

Postby Radiation » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:58 am

Why not add the url's to the files in this post?

Am i bitching too much?

If so i do apologise, i'm just a tad tired of being in the dark, i only come out at night... Where'z that blasted video.dll?!

!-one page for downloads-!
Mushroom syndrome: Being kept in the dark and fed bullshit...
Radiation

Postby rabidhamster » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:28 am

well, i did start trying to do something, but didn't finish it. Hopefully in a new site anyway. Until then, the R4 Custom Scenes messageboard is used quite a lot.
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Return to R4 Modules