[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - graphic equalizer type visualization(s)

graphic equalizer type visualization(s)

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

graphic equalizer type visualization(s)

Postby djTL » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:18 am

85% of statistics found in forum signatures are completely made up.

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby djTL » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:22 am

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby djTL » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:25 am

djTL

Postby Narei » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:49 am

Narei

Postby djTL » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:06 am

djTL

Postby djTL » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:09 am

djTL

Postby djTL » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:42 am

djTL

Postby djTL » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:27 am

djTL

Postby Narei » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Narei

Postby djTL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:08 am

djTL

Postby djTL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:13 am

djTL

Postby djTL » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 am

djTL

Postby Narei » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:21 pm

*EDITED*

Changed my mind on something. Since R4 already has an EQ display in its sound settings menu, would it be possible to just turn it into its own scene? This would give us many bars to work with, pre-tweaked to accurate and responsive pulses (something I'm noticing seems to be off even when tweaking), and then we can just work on coloring effects. It would also help us with another problem....

I seem to notice that var[0] (for example) doesn't respond to every part of sound a equally. In my listening, it seems to respond a bit better to mid to upper range of sound in the sound a section. It'll pick up upper bass notes ok, but nearly unresponsive to the low notes. And even though var[0] is set to only use sound a, it was responding to snare hits but not much to bass kicks. Not sure what's going on there. Sound settings are:

Sound A: 0-170
Sound B :170-340
Sound C: 340-511
Narei

Postby djTL » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:17 am

I set up a deviantart account and posted a scene pack with graphic equalizers, including the custom textures I made for them.

Graphic Equalizer 3 broke horribly when I updated the code, but did so in a curiously beautiful way. I'm going to look into it and see if I can adapt it into something useful while maintaining beauty of its color changing.

Narei -- not sure what is up with the sound settings, I notice some similar response issues myself. If anyone can see a problem with my coding, let me know. Its almost guaranteed I made errors.

djTL

Postby Narei » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 pm

I love the 2 warp pills scenes. :D

I also noticed that the EQ responses are much better. Not quite there yet, but they don't seem to lag any. Did you change the coding for them? (only time to do a quick look in R4 and couldn't really compare the coding). I did notice that the ones with the bars centered on the screen reacted more to the sound like they should. But for some reason it's sending the bar down from center, instead of up sometimes and if you can force it to only send the bar up, I think it would be ok. Then it would be simple to reposition them to the bottom of the screen.
Narei

Next

Return to R4 Custom Scenes