[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - thumbnails of scenes

thumbnails of scenes

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

thumbnails of scenes

Postby bstephenson_au » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:53 am

G'day all R4'ers

I had to start to make a website today as a few people are starting to get me to do dance parties/raves here in Sydney and they wanted to see some examples of what I'm currently displaying. I use R4 on its own at the moment but in the coming months R4 will be inputed into Resolume then out to screen with clips mixed.

But the reason for this post is to show anyone who is interested the thumbnails for all the scenes I use at the parties, these are from the web interface of R4. currently I think there is about 1200 scenes I use,

soon I'll be posting some videos on the site from a rave I did about 6 months ago.

So here is the link
Site is still under construction!!

I'd also like to take this time to give a BIG THANKS to Gordon Rovastar and andff, all the work you guys have done has made R4 the best vis program I have found.
I love nothing more than sitting down and tweaking scenes or using this piece of this scene with that, and seeing what comes of it.

CHEERS GUYS!!

Brendan.
bstephenson_au

Postby andff » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:47 pm

high!
this is a real quintessence! :)
.. and using the given opportunity, i wish to thank as well Gordon and Rovastar for the given opportunity! ;)
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby rabidhamster » Wed May 14, 2008 10:29 am

rabidhamster
Site Admin

Return to R4 Custom Scenes