[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Fader Selection for the R4 Remote Control

Fader Selection for the R4 Remote Control

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Fader Selection for the R4 Remote Control

Postby Jussi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:53 am

A universe is something that happens once in a while.
Jussi

Postby rabidhamster » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:31 pm

rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Jussi » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:49 pm

That's a great idea, rabidhamster.

Who bloody idiot turned my brains to 'find the most difficult way' mode :roll:

I updated the zip so the link above should work. I also inlcuded index.html with slightly higher cmd window so that the fader name is always visible.
Jussi

MIDI

Postby badger » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:34 pm

what we need is Midi control of R4,
ie. for overlay tweaks and triggers for modules.
that would be amazing. :shock:
realtime madness

p.s if one of you clever people out there also shares my desire please do no hesitate to produce something that allows it

:lol:
badger

high

Postby SpOOnmAn » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:12 am

U forgot to ad the fader button in the "banner.html"

but thanx a lot

SpOOnmAn
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

ah, and...

Postby SpOOnmAn » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:16 am

is it posible to add a "lock Fader" function?
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby Jussi » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:31 am

Oops, sorry for the missing file. I updated the zip so the link above should work.

And yes, it is possible to add lock fader function - the lock fader state could be saved into a variable in R4 and the next fader could be selected conditionally dependent of the state flag. But I'm affraid it's not on my priority at the moment :( . My apologies. By the way, do you use R4 for commercial purposes?
Jussi

broken link

Postby gravspeed » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:52 pm

gravspeed

Return to R4