[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - r2 doesn't like Logitech On Screen Key Effects

r2 doesn't like Logitech On Screen Key Effects

Dealing with problems with R2Extreme

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

r2 doesn't like Logitech On Screen Key Effects

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:16 pm

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:22 am

Postby rabidhamster » Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:13 pm

rabidhamster
Site Admin

Your alive ... Thought you went on a r2 party bash binge :)

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:01 pm

Postby rabidhamster » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:47 am

rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:54 pm

Ok so your saying I am getting annoying after a while...Huh :lol:

Now I cant help it that I need a reminder a 1/2 second later to tell me what button I pushed :) and that the little lights on the keyboard that by the way - Now are ALL BLUE LED'S to match the BLUE LED optical mouse 8) - aren't good enough to tell me whether a certain 'Function Lock' is active or not, and that I also need a 'Visual' bar graph to 'HEAR' how loud the volume is because the level of sound out of the speakers is not a good enough indication... :P

You know since it does also serve the purpose of being a 'Visualization' as well, maybe the 'Visualization Guru' aka 'Gordon' can rewrite the Logitech Driver, sound like a good idea!!?? Thats what you should do.

Top it off you give me the typical programmer response 'blame it on the hardware'... Now you want me to cough up more ca$h for a REAL video card.

Or my last option could be to say 'screw you' and I'll go play w/Milk Drop ... :)

(I hope the Emoticons were a good enough indication that the above was all humor and sarcasm)

But I still want you to fix it... DAMN IT!

P.S. Did Micro$oft actually make Direct X or did they 'steal it/bankrupt someone' screw it up and then put there name on it like everything else they do?

Postby rabidhamster » Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:15 pm

rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:02 pm

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:04 pm

Oops.. 2 the double post

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:24 pm

None really

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:27 am

Just hated seeing the last post was from Guest in this thread.. Plus have to get my post count up somehow :)

Postby teleguise » Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:31 am

Well that was a good one...

Guess all that in the previous post would be all well and good if I logged in first!!
teleguise

Postby Astro » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:08 pm

I have one of the logitech internet keyboards with the onscreen status deal of if you have caps lock on or whatever. Running a Gainward GeFroce FX 5600 265mb card and I don't notice a single slowdown when the status of my keypress is displayed. Still runs at 80+fps
Astro

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:15 pm

good to hear it. Yet another happy NVidia customer.
Its just a pity the magazines still side with ATI, despite their horrific drivers :D

Postby teleguise » Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:14 am

ASTRO

So are you saying w/R4 (or R2 seems like anything Open GL) going if you press any key/function that causes the LOGITECH OSD to display such as 'Caps Lock On/Off, Number lock web links etc..' that when the text is displayed on the screen R4 doesnt cough, hiccup, halt at ALL?

By the way which version Logitech driver you using 2.15 or an older one?
teleguise

Next

Return to R2/Extreme problems