[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Live show

Live show

For questions about problems with R4 and Bug reports

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Live show

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:57 pm

Postby Rovastar » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:33 pm

WHat video card and drivers do you have?

Does it only go wrong when you have use the live sound feed?!??!? (strange if it does)

Do you have the latest version (1.08 )?
Rovastar

Postby rabidhamster » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:38 am

Does your PC hang completely? If so I'd imagine that it would hang on other applications that use 3D - try some 3D games and benmchmarks and see.

If so, chances are the drivers are hanging because of a problem with your graphics card on AGP. A simple fix for this is to use an registry fix off the internet to set the AGP speed to AGP 1X. It won't be as quick but it probably won't hang. Have a look on google for it.

I believe your PC's BIOS may also have a setting too.

I had this issue on my PC some time ago - other fixes to try are new motherboard drivers (specifically AGP).
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:55 pm

I have updated the motherboard drivers to the latest from asus, I have a p4c800 deluxe motherboard, I have the latest nvidia drivers, 56.72

Any other ideas other then drivers

Postby rabidhamster » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:17 am

depends. can you let me know if your PC totally locks and needs 'reset' pressing to restart?

Also, does it happen in any other applications that use 3D graphics a lot (games/benchmark etc)?
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Return to R4 Bugs/Problems