[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - overlay rotozoom

overlay rotozoom

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

overlay rotozoom

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:27 am

i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby andff » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:48 pm

Last edited by andff on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby andff » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:15 pm

Last edited by andff on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:14 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby andff » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:52 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:34 am

maybe initial position whould be no bad idea, lets see what giogio thinks about that. but it always requres [num] to know what parameter to tweak ;-) normaly sliders initialize with zero position and the script should start from there...
SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:10 am

hehe, a wonderfull one! thumbs up!

btw, rot_z and rot_z_val seems to do the same thing...but i did not understand what they should be for...
SpOOnmAn

Postby andff » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:00 am

glad u like it :)
zoomRotZVal [-180..180] rotation value - initial static position;
zoomRotZSpeed [-1..1] rotation speed and direction - this rotation sums up with zoomRotZVal and adds a steady speed;
zoomRotZ [0..1] rotation gain - this var sets amount of steady rotation.
actually, this value not so necessary - i was add it for ability to align whole image, no matter what is current ange and rotation speed. feel free to delete it :)
Last edited by andff on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:07 am

i leave it in... thanx man, u show me that i still have to learn a lot :oops:
SpOOnmAn

Postby andff » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:13 am

you are welcome. learning - this is only a pleasure.. :)
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:19 am

you are absoluteley right man...
SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:30 am

hehe, nearly a chat... btw, u realy should give remoter a try, its verry nice to have that much control on what r4 does... and it is grown much better in the last two weeks we get it doing more and more things, still finding bugs and bugs but we also have fun makeing remoter a must have for r4. and the more people use remoter and give gio response on his work, the more fun it is for gio to work on it.
i know u work with keyboard only, but imagine what can be done with midi, and gio is also planing to implement dmx controll that i dont know anything about, but sounds interesting to let r4 work with the lights and controll it all from cubase or ableton live via a midi sequence, this whould be ultimative audiovisual live act...
SpOOnmAn

Postby andff » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:57 am

high!
Gio's remoter is an effective product undoubtedly, but it's too late for me to turn to another interface.. :) sorry guys, i have strict requirements to my working interface, so it will be easier for me to do it myself, not to ask somebody to help.. R4 can be flexible attuned to do different tasks - and i prefer to be more flexible too :) btw, i propose to create some scenes which will utilize all remoter's abilities (i mean sliders and midi) - it helps me to change my mind and join to your team :wink:
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:50 am

midi is used to control the remoter, so u can do anything with midi that u can do with remoter, switching scenes, overlays, adjust sliders and i think eaven start scripts. and in one of the next versions remoter will also be capable to edit overlay code and reload it on the fly, witch is a fine advantage when developing, u only have to restart r4 if u create a new .r4 file
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:56 am

Hey guys,

nice conversation goin' on here :)

on-the-fly editing of overlays already implemented.
I only need to run some test (bugs and stuff)

but I'll release soon a new version.

greez
GioGio

Return to R4 Custom Scenes