[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Music of the Spheres

Music of the Spheres

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Music of the Spheres

Postby djTL » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 am

Uploaded a scene pack to deviantart:

85% of statistics found in forum signatures are completely made up.

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby Narei » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Narei

Postby djTL » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:37 am

Hmmm, you might not have the texture, EvilOrb_c.png. Honestly, all it is a slightly distorted, woobly white ring on a black backround. I'll update the scenepack with the texture later tonight.

Coincidently, I don't have anything booked after the end of September...

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby Narei » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:31 am

The script looks for EvilOrb_c, but I have EvilOrb_a. I changed the script to go for that one and it works. I'm thinking about going in later and messing with some of the values to adjust the bounce. I think that one and the vidcap ones would look better if there was some sort of dead zone, where the balls would stop or slow down enough to make out the textures. I noticed with the Entropy Mix, you can't really make out the skulled image as it moves.
Narei

Postby andff » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:48 pm

high!

sorry for a long delay.. tried to comprehend cubic spheres.. has understood then - there's no sphere2.raw in the zip archive! :D :D :D :D :D here gisco one :)
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby djTL » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:01 am

Narei: I updated the file at deviantart last night with the correct texture. EvilOrb_c is included there now. Entropy Mix was not designed for the skullthingy, it was designed with the ring in mind.

If you can find the way to make the evilorb look awesome, please post it :)

andff: Oops, when I updated the file at deviantart last night for Narei, I forgot to include the model. Or I included it in a previous scenepack and foolishly assumed people would have it. I will update it when I am done posting.

Thanks for the model :)

djTL

Postby Narei » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 pm

djTL, that worked out great. I tried messing some with the numbers and didn't really find anything noticable to affect the bounce much.

andff, tried Discosphere in one of djTL's scripts as well and I liked it. Will check it out on more later. :D
Narei

Postby djTL » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:03 am

djTL

Postby Narei » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:15 am

Last edited by Narei on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narei

Postby djTL » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:43 am

djTL

Postby Narei » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Narei

Postby Narei » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Narei

Postby andff » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:22 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby Narei » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Narei

Postby andff » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 am

a quantum leap forward!