[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - create your own mars surfaces for your spirit!

create your own mars surfaces for your spirit!

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

create your own mars surfaces for your spirit!

Postby andff » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:53 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:27 am

u have to change some things, surfrotz has the same effect like surfz, and surfscale seems to only flip the image every step of 1 at the slider. sliders from surfmorph up seem to have no effect for me. also u should take care, if u have overlays with sliders that have the same [num] and u tweak one its ok, but as soon as u tweak the second one it wont react on both any more... i´m not sure if this is a problem in remoter, or in r4.
for testing u realy should download remoter, it does not effect your normal working interface...
but wonderfull thing man!
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby andff » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:41 am

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby GioGio » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:18 pm

high,
what u need :
(.NET framework 2.0)

then download the , and have fun :)
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:01 pm

the last version i tested for maximum sliders was that it can only display 18 or 19 at a time, because the sliderwindow is limited in width and if u add a slider it always rearanges sliders in a row and adds the new one at the end... there has to be done something on this. and the next problem was that if two overlays have a slider with the same num and they are called at one time r4 does not react to the sliders anymore, but i am not sure if this is a remoter or a r4 issue...
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby andff » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:00 pm

high!

Sergio, thanx for the link. now i have .net framework and the remoter, but have no time to check them together.. :)
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby smirgle » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 pm

smirgle

Postby andff » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:48 am

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Return to R4 Custom Scenes