[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Lookn good... :P

Lookn good... :P

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Lookn good... :P

Postby `asterix » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:10 pm

`asterix

Postby teleguise » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:02 am

' asterix a 'few' people have had some issues if you take a peek at some of the other posts you may want to see if where yours falls and put exactly what happens and your sys config. (ie vid card,processor, os)
teleguise

Postby Rovastar » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:42 am

A 1.0 release *phew* I would have thought that will be a bit off yet.

It is early days yet.........but hopefully big things for R4.
Rovastar

Postby rabidhamster » Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:39 am

yeah. not sure when a 1.0 will come out - i've got to come up with 92 reasons to increase the version number :)

However, PCFormat are sticking it on their coverdisk, so there will be a version you can buy out very shortly.

As for video in, i have the code, but have removed it for the beta since i'm not sure about the potential for putting it in the registered version as an extra - I'd feel a bit crap about just removing the nag :)

I may just do something odd to the picture that comes from video in - maybe keep it at low res in the standard version. There are also one or two issues like it only liking having one active input device in the system since there's no selection.

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:47 am

Chris

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:25 pm

Return to R4