[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4Remoter

R4Remoter

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Postby Halo » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:08 pm

Awesome!

You'd know more about .NET by far than me. Could installing it slow a system down at all? Moreso even if I'm not even running any .NET software at the time, or has something else gone wrong on my system?

Let me know when the new "bits" are on the site and I'll have a look while .NET is still on my PC.
Halo

Postby mrnatrium » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:34 pm

damm i LOVE that remote 8) verry nice work
mrnatrium

Postby GioGio » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:57 pm

@ mrnatrium: :lol: thank you, nice to hear that...

@Halo: I think I'll publish version 2.2 tonight...

Never heard of a framework slowing down a system.... I'd try to reinstall the .Net framework

have anyone tried to run the MIDI-interface with an external controller?
GioGio

Postby mrnatrium » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:07 pm

@ gio, and you have 1 PM

p.s.
maby an idea to (if it hapens) give the remoter a link to the downloadpage of .net when it gives a popup *not found .net*
mrnatrium

Postby Halo » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:10 am

how about having both 1.1 framework and 2.0 framework, coz thats what I had, another programme installed 1.1, then remoter required version 2.0 be installed. yan you just install ver 2.0 and be done with it?
Halo

Postby GioGio » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:25 am

yep, you only need the new version...
I would remove both, and reinstall .NET framework 2.0
GioGio

Postby GioGio » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:32 am

Remoter v 2.2 is out :!:

-It comes with a built-in scene-source-editor.
now you can edit scenes "on-the-fly" and reload them directly to r4 ;)
- theres a update-check as well

GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:29 pm

Nice idea also, i had that idea already and wanted to include it into the webinterface, but there was no way.... is it also possible to change the code of an overlay, fader or announcement?
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:38 pm

@ Halo

sorry for that late info, but if u use the remoter on the hostcomputer u can use 127.0.0.1 as the ip, wich is always the localhost...
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:48 pm

yep, but in the version 2.2 you can enter directly: "localhost" as IP/NetBIOS - name..

editor:
you can open all *.r4 files and reload them to R4

but you can "grab" only scenes... (open the actual)
GioGio

Postby GioGio » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:26 am

hey folks, I had an idea: :idea:

There was once a project, which Gordon started: the R4-Scene constructor.

Would people like a feature like this i the R4Remoter or in a seperate application?
Is there a need for such a program? 'cause I think this would be a lot of work... but possible to realise...

What do you think?

Greez

GioGio
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:38 am

ok, i tested version 2.2, and have some suggestions

1) the Overlay window is not free scaleable in hight

2) in the tweak window i can only select the color that a slider changes, how to controll scene speed for example? the organicbackground.r4 on your website apears to miss something, it is all black...

3) to remove overlays a doubleclick whould be nice

4) save window position on shutdown whould also be a nice thing
SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:42 am

for the constructor i think this could be nice for people who are not that expirienced with coding, but it can never replace plane editing of scenes...
SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:44 am

ah, and do u think its possible to add tabs to the editor window, so u can open multiple .r4´s?
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:45 am

GioGio

PreviousNext

Return to R4