[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4Remoter

R4Remoter

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Postby mrnatrium » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:05 pm

i also have that problem, on some scenes if i change the RBG colours i can only turn R on or of and not put in on 50%
mrnatrium

Postby GioGio » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:20 pm

at the bottom of the tweak, window, you can see the command, that is sent..
there, the last number should be a float...
example: settweak([1],[0],[0.52])

if yes, then the problem is in the scene-code...
GioGio

Postby mrnatrium » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:49 pm

its a remoter problem, i get that code you told me but...
if i use the webinterface and dend a .5 for a color and it worked
and if i do it using the remote it wont work
mrnatrium

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:08 am

i figured out that r4 accepts only ints as tweak values, that seems to be the problem with that.
also i found some bugs, and have some suggestions.

1 remoter does not store the position of the general window, and the settings of the tweak sliders should also be stored.

2. standard settings of the tweak sliders should be acc at 10 and max at 100

3. tweak kill works only at turning on the overlay but not when turning off, maybe remoter sends a doubble click or something...

4. if two overlays use the same parameter they do not work anymore when u try to use both but i dont know if that is a remoter or a r4 issue

5. remoter should show in general window wich scene is active

6. there should be a option to make a screeny of the active scene that is stored in the scenes folder... (maybe on rightclick)

7. also on rightclick there should be an option to open scenes and overlays in editor

8. editors reload function does not work, at least with overlays, scenes i did not test yet

9. maybe it is possible to groop tweak sliders by target

sorry, it seems to be a lot of work, but i have no internet at my girlfriends flat at the moment, but i was testing and working a lot... ;-) hope u had a nice time at your ski holidays gio... ;-)
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:43 am

ah, and another minor bug is that the editor stores not standard text format, so the code is in one line after saving...
SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:06 pm

one more idea i have is to refresh the host data on connecting to r4, and the active overlay list should get the active overlays from r4, not from activating.
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:57 pm

GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:40 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:02 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Fri May 05, 2006 11:41 am

Last edited by GioGio on Sat May 06, 2006 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GioGio

Postby mrnatrium » Fri May 05, 2006 1:05 pm

mrnatrium

Postby GioGio » Sat May 06, 2006 11:55 am

which internet-browser do you use?

BTW: I had to change the adress:

new: http://www.trentini.ch/sergio/weblog/xml-rss2.php
GioGio

Postby mrnatrium » Sat May 06, 2006 12:17 pm

IE and firefox
mrnatrium

Postby mrnatrium » Sat May 06, 2006 12:54 pm

got it working thnx
mrnatrium

Postby SpOOnmAn » Sun May 07, 2006 5:58 pm

for me its a little hard to get rss feeds, because i am not online at home at the moment. is the rss also implemented to your website?
SpOOnmAn

PreviousNext

Return to R4