[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - adding new visuals?

adding new visuals?

Information on customizing R2/Extreme

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

adding new visuals?

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:54 pm

adding more visuals? is it possible to say copy the visuals that are in say r4 or some of the other win amp plug ins so that they will run in r2? i like the announcments etc in r2 but some of the scenes in other programs i would love to have running in r2 with it...???

Postby teleguise » Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:24 am

Only 'Gordon' can say for sure but I don't think his focus is to add any features/capabilities to 'R2' .
The future is R4, its design concept is to allow you to 'create' or 'recreate' virtually ANY type of scene with a little work and practice.
I dont think the possibility to 'handle' direct scene imports is part of the plan due to the complex nature of being able to do so, however I am sure you will see support for announcements in R4 soon.

Some answers as well on mid to end of (Page 4) in this thread
teleguise

Postby rabidhamster » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:04 am

rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Rovastar » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:23 pm

The MilKDrop engine is something I want to see included. SADly MilKDrop and all it clones (that emulate it's behaviour - Xplugin, TwistedPixel) are all Direct X ones.

I would like to have a bash myself but I don't think I would have the time/ability at this stage to complete a project like this.

It would be a great module thoug and I could add like 1,000 of my scenes for MilKDrop for R4. :);)
Rovastar

Return to R2/Extreme customization