[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - customized r4 scenes don´t appear in scenes&fades

customized r4 scenes don´t appear in scenes&fades

For questions about problems with R4 and Bug reports

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

customized r4 scenes don´t appear in scenes&fades

Postby Arrakis » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:36 pm

Hi!

I customized some r4 scenes by the r4-brander and saved them to r4\data\predefine. Everthing worked as described in the readme.
When I understood the readme right, they should appear under scenes&fades in the r4 menu, but they aren´t there.
What can I have done wrong?

I hope you can help me.

Martin
Arrakis

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:29 pm

did u choose a new filename for the scene? otherwise u replaced the original file, and so the scene is there, but with the old screenshot. if u did choose a new filename the scene should apear as a black box with a red x...
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby Arrakis » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:18 pm

Strike, I found the scene in the remote control.
But I can´t find it on r4´s menu.
I´d like to make it appear automatically
Arrakis

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:00 am

normaly it should already apear automaticaly when the scene number is picked by r4 randomly, just wait and see! ;-)
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby Arrakis » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:27 pm

Allright, thx for your help
Arrakis

Return to R4 Bugs/Problems