[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - question regarding a loop of sort

question regarding a loop of sort

For questions about problems with R4 and Bug reports

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

question regarding a loop of sort

Postby 4nT1 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:08 am

4nT1

Postby rabidhamster » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:22 am

There is a WinAmp overlay called 'overlaysong'/'overlaysongcooler'. This could be messed around with to disappear after a while, or to display songs in a different way.

As for the announcement, the best way is to make your own overlay - look at the announcements and copy/change one to say what you want. You can remove the 'finished=1' bit of code to make it stay on all the time, and just make it only display every 10 mins. If you need any help with this let me know on the Custom scene forum.

You can then start the overlay whenever R4 starts. Look in prefs.txt (with R4 closed) and you'll see a line:

key/R4_START+ addoverlay(find([name],[Sound Check]))

change 'Sound Check' to the name of your scene, save, and restart. You should now have it appear whenever R4 starts
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Rovastar » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:53 pm

I used to use Ben Marsh Winamp Screensaver from http://www.tripex2.fsnet.co.uk/ goto downlaods and WPSS

BUt DrO was/is making one for that will be bungled with Winamp I tried a beta version (switch between vis and video when a video file is in teh playlist) but did not test teh screensaver version.
Rovastar

Return to R4 Bugs/Problems